Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Player

Player may refer to:
Player (dating), slang term for a (usually male, but also female) individual skilled at sexual seduction


I wasn't born here. I was washed ashore so many years ago. I was wide eyed and bushy tailed but I wasn't totally naive. My only experiece with sex was a bad one, and the memory of that bad experience was the one I took with me when I arrived.... more on that in the posts to come...

My exposure to men and dating was limited, so I was delighted when The Player came knocking on my door. I knew what he was all about. I knew his game and I knew his intentions. And I was ready... bursting at the seams to just let out all the sexual frustrations I've been bottling up all these frickin' years. A funny thing on my way to be nailed by TP, was my lack of terminology. Late one night, after pigging out on copious amounts of ice cream, TP called and asked if I'd like to "kick it". I wasn't exactly sure what "it" was and why should we kick "it" but hey, I'm game. I told myself to be open to new ideas and sexual experiences. Franky, I was hoping he'd come over and poke my brains out since masturbation ain't cutting it anymore. So he came that night, I could see he was excited. I could practically feel his hard on emanate heat and burning away every stitch of clothing I had. We sat in his car for a good 10 mins. talking about bullshit things, just trying to get a feel, then it was like a shot was fired between us because in about 10 secs we were all over each other. His hand under my blouse, me clumsily undoing his pants, then his mouth replacing his hands and then... he sticks his hand down my pants and he goes... "woah... it's like a broken pipe"... the virgin in me (oh hahha shut up) kinda pulled away, the bitch said "well do you have a problem with that??" at the same time successfully finding my way into his pants... apparently he doesn't have a problem with it.

This is where it turns a little bit.... hinky, I suppose. In the heat of the moment, we lost all thought and we just jumped out of the car and in the cover of darkness, proceeded to "kick it" outdoors. Yep. Outdoors... where the neighbors can see us had they been awake at that late hour... who knows, maybe they were. But a blow to TP's ego was that since we were outside, he had performance issues and so did I. Remember, this was the first time in 50,000 years I had sex again. So the sexual tension that was building just went kaput. TP and I made another schedule to kick it although nothing ever came of it. Just a few here and there and to be honest, nothing head spinning about it.

No comments: