Saturday, September 11, 2010

An apology

To the three people reading this blog. If you can see in my dashboard I have 12 entries I have yet to finish and I can't seem to find the "oomph" to finish it. It's not that I don't want to --- it's just I can't find the motivation to do so. Then one day, I figured out why. It's not the lack of sex, or the drive -- it's the method. I always wrote on paper before committing it to the digital process. It's how I work and it's how my rhythm flows. Lately, I gone to writing directly from my head to the laptop and somehow it feels so, I don't know, forced. It's like I don't give myself time to think and once the thought is gone, it's gone. Two days I go, I sat down with my notebook of written whatever and I started to write. I started to write my last encounter and before I knew it, I finished what I started and I was able to squeeze every last detail. So, give me a few days to commit it to the blog, and I'll be up and running again. :)