Thursday, September 23, 2010

Showering


I've never showered with a man. That's right you read it right. For all my wanton ways, showering naked with a man was never a common thing with me. If anything, for every kinky act I'm willing to do, I avoid shower sex and related activities like the plague. Why? I think it all boils down to body image. Like all women, I think my body looks like shit. Men find it attractive, I find it fat and shitty. But hey, I figured, if the boys get turned on by it, I guess it's fine.

One glorious afternoon, after every last drop of BB's cum splashed down my throat, and he was down to his last sharp breath and shaking orgasm, he looked down at me, gently stroked my hair and said... "you're such a good little girl... my little cumslut" which took my breath away. I wanted to ask him if I have any chance of getting fucked before we part company, but I knew better than to ask him. He was the boss and he calls the shots. Instead, I got a cigarette to enjoy the afterglow of post-fellatio bliss. He told me he was gonna hop in the shower and bounded upstairs. About 5 minutes after he comes down, and takes the cigarette from me. I looked up at him, expecting him to give it back to me, which he then told me while waving the cigarette "you want it back? take the shirt off and I will give it back to you." Obedient slut that I was, I took my shirt off in a huff which made my breasts bounce and his dick hard. Again I looked at him expectantly. "come," he said. "we'll take all your clothes off in the bathroom". I stopped in my tracks "why?" I asked. "you're taking a shower with me" menacingly he turned to me and whispered "are you disobeying me?" while grabbing a fistful of my hair. For a moment, I was toying with the idea of digging in my heels and saying "yes I am, I don't want to get fully naked with you in the daytime... in case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly build like a cheerleader." But something in the way he looked at me told me, he doesn't care. So obediently, silently, I shook my head and followed him towards the bath, like a lamb being led to slaughter. "Did I ever tell you that you're such a good little cum slut and I like when you follow me?" he nonchalantly told me while he watched me strip from his position in the tub. I tried not to focus on what my body might look like and focus on the rivulets of water running down the length of his body. He lazily lathered up and made room for me in the tub. In the confines of that little tub... we rubbed, lather, touched, caressed under the warm water. In the shower, we also stripped away our roles. He was just, him and I was just me... intimate and real and not locked in a power struggle. Dominant as he was, there was a few things he'd like to try. More than one occasion, he has mentioned wanting to try a golden shower. I didn't exactly warm up to the idea, but I didn't say no to it either. That afternoon, under the flow of water, I experienced my first golden shower. He wasn't a pig, he was considerate. He asked me to turn around, ran water over me first and then peed on my lower back. I wasn't sure where the peeing began and the water stopped but I knew he did it... and there was no humiliation on my part or attempt to humiliate me on his. Afterward, he made the effort to clean me up and make sure that I was comfortable with what happened. I assured him I was. And that I was horny. That led to the dirtiest, nastiest sex we've had. So far.

(p.s. yes I know I skipped, but a golden shower is too good to pass up)

1 comment:

Shrinked Immaculate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.