Sunday, September 12, 2010

Being comfortable...


Before I start with the latest guy I'm seeing... I just have to know....

What does it mean when early on in our "relationship" he let's one go? As much as I get around, I hate to admit sometimes I'm still clueless about a man and his signals.

We had a long night (wink wink) and we basically went to bed as others were going to work. Waking up early afternoon, we decided to stay in bed, read the paper, listen to music and smoke. In the middle of reading scores for his favorite team, we both hear it... that magical, strong smelling emissions from his nether regions. I started laughing out of shock and he laughed because he could not believe that he just let it go. To be honest, it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling that he might be getting comfortable with me. On the other hand, maybe he just had to. I don't know.

No comments: